When one or more companies withhold more in relation to the aggregate maximum number of Social Security and railroad retirement contributions that must have already been withheld throughout a tax year from just one citizen. Extra company withholdings are reported on line 67 of Form 1040, and all Reproduce Bs of the citizen"s W-2s must be submitted with Form 1040.